Friday, February 28, 2014
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
This was my final for the character animation class I took last semester. It was difficult animating 2 characters in the same shot with such a quick back and forth, but... I did it! Turned it in! Buh bye! Now I gotta refine it...
Also, I've been watching a lot of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It's so hilarious, why did it take me so long to start it...
Monday, December 30, 2013
Lam attack survival tips:
- Never trust a flying lam.
- The only friendly lams are the ones with orange and yellow fur. (Note: None of them have orange and yellow fur.)
- If caught in an empty alley with a lam, run in the opposite direction. You will not escape, you'll just delay the pain.
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
This was the third animation assignment I did for my special studies animation class. Fun to work on. Even more fun to shoot reference for :|
In other news, YEAH DONE WITH FINALS!
I DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT ART FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!*
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Yeah yeah first one's up! I'm not really sure what I'm gonna do with these or where I'm going with them. I'm just doing them.
Lam attack survival tips!
- Lam attacks occur when you least expect them. Therefore you should always expect them at the exact same quantity of prediction to avoid there being a clear instance of "lesser" expectation.
- While 99% of attacks are not deadly, 1% of attacks lead to chronic head explosions.
- Never look a lam directly in the eyes, unless you want to be in a world of pain... Also never look them directly in the butt, but that's just because it's kinda gross.
Monday, October 28, 2013
A high striker animation WIP I turned in for my animation class.
In other Kevin news, the Nickelodeon internship is such an amazing experience. I feel so lucky every day that I'm there :)
Okay! That is all! Stop looking at my blog! Go draw!