Saturday, August 13, 2011

HI AGAIN

After having a ridiculous amount of websites over the years, I've decided to keep the blog portion of my site on this here blogspot. There are a lot of advantages of having a non-stand-alone blog, and my website was looking like a blogspot anyway.

So my former hub, kevinlamdraws.com, will now be turned into a portfolio website. I think I'll make it a little more professional too. (I think.) (Maybe not.) My old posts will remain on Kevin Lam Draws for a lil bit.

So here's to new beginnings! For like the 5th time!

-Cheers-

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a plan! :) and don't worry, i think i restarted my blog like 3 times already =__= (and there will be more restarts to come...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah, technically this is like my 5th restart... but that's because I was transitioning from a traditional blog to an art blog. This is now mostly art blog. It'll hopefully stay for a long time!!

    ReplyDelete