Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Life Goal...

Goal: To have at least one adventure every month.

By adventure, I mean go somewhere I've never been to, or do something I've never done before. And if I go with other people, they cannot have already been there or done that.

It's such a simple idea but I'm SO PSYCHED to do it. This month I already have plans to go on a treasure hunt  in Long Beach, which should be pretty kickin, so right now sounds like a good time to start! Hopefully I can actually find something to do every month... yknow what, I should make a list. Yeah a list sounds good.

WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME

2 comments:

  1. haha did you end up going to your treasure hunt? yay ADVENTURe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes I did! It was awesoooome... I'll compile a video of what we did when I have the time :)

    ReplyDelete