Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Walker + CTN



Quick sketch of this dude walking!! I was wearing this today, so this guy is pretty much me, albeit more badass than my current badassary. I just liked how my shoulders looked.

In other news, the CTN Animation Expo this past weekend was awesooome! Met lotsa people, talked to lotsa people, bought a couple awesome things, shamelessly handed out loads of business cards... Twas great!

I wanted to give a shout out to everyone I saw / talked to...
Cool pros (not to imply everyone else isn't pro): Kevin Dart, Mike Yamada, Jason Brubaker, Pascal Campion, Stephen Silver, Jake ParkerTyler Carter
CSUF alumni I never knew about: Robert Tsai, Trey Hodges, Mike Collins, Durrell Odom
Familiar faces: Rad Sechrist, Carrie Liao, Megan Nicole Dong, Stu Livingston, Fawn Veerasunthorn, Ryan Green
Artist friends: Lauren Chew, Steffi Wong, Margaret... something... (sorry), Alex Vo
Not to mention all the CSUFers I went with!!: Jasmine Tanner, Mike Pacheco, James Lien, Whitney Tang, Garrett Eves, Sarah Diekmann, Jasmine Goggins, Tung Nguyen, Brett Fremd, Christina Mijares, Christine Macasieb, Diego, Chris Ybarra, Breann Johnson

Tung did a great report of CTN at the Pencil Mileage Club website:
http://pencilmileageclub.com/2011/11/22/ctnx-2011-report/

Yeah. Alright. Tired of shouting out. You better check out all their blogs! (Because I spent time finding and linking to all of them!!) SEE YOU NEXT YEAR, CTN!!

6 comments:

  1. Badass drawing. Here's my blog if you'd like to link it: http://breannjohnson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! Maybe you can do a badass animated walk cycle of this~

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chris: Cool comment! Thanks!
    @Breann: Got it and updated! I tried your old link and it was random dude talking about tv haha.
    @Lauren: Yes... badass animated walk cycle of this would be so badass... I just wish I had some badass time.
    @Whitney: No YOU'RE awesome..!
    @Tung: Thanks! That nose is the product of indecisiveness on how to draw the face. Thus, *stylized*.

    ReplyDelete