Monday, April 2, 2012

Liam that neeson

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
Chose Liam Neeson to draw for my caricature/cartooning class, mainly due to his badassary. This is based on his character from the movie Taken, or what my parents prefer to call, Take This, Take That.


In other news, Telly (the short film formerly known as Tripwire) is on hiatus!! Dear gauze I'd been working literally non-stop for the past week trying to make the deadline for the film festival, but we just couldn't finish in time. I miscalculated the amount of stuff that needed to get done so I had to submit an unfinished form of the film. I now wait to hear back if they'll accept the film. Telly will resume production at a later date.

For now I can FINALLY REST... well sorta, gotta rework an essay and finish two school projects this next week, but MAN I finally have time to do stuff like write this blog post. This is nice.

5 comments: