Monday, May 28, 2012

Buttssessor - A work not in progress

I've always been a classy guy.

So it should be no surprise that the last assignment for my cartooning class involved a butt as a main character.

Synopsis:
The class assignment was to create three different characters for a story, and I've had this idea for a comic about a clumsy, narcoleptic secret agent named Barry whose butt "awakens" every time he falls asleep. The soul that resides in his butt is his dead father, a (once) perfect spy, who now has the ability to controls his son's lower body when his son is asleep. I think that's the simplest way to put it. How this happened... well I'm still working out the details.

In short, Barry's butt is possessed by his late father, thus the tentative named "Buttssessor".

So here's what I turned in for the final! Some of these were drawn during finals week after days of fatigue, so some of this admittedly is not my best. But I think they're worth posting here!!

Main 3 characters:
 Barry:
 Rick:

Uh... Dad:

Maybe one day I can make this comic a reality. MAYBE... If anyone wants to develop this story with, me I'd be happy to collaborate or something. But unless I get help, I won't be able to work on it years from now, just because it's not really at the top of my project queue. BUT, if I do actually make a complete story out of this, you will have seen this idea when it was just in fetus form! Because you read my blog. Because you are awesome.

#complimentfinale

5 comments: