Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Chuggin' along

Talk: "YEAH SUMMER TIME. TO MAKE LOTS OF ART!!"

Walk: "Why am I so busy I STILL DON'T HAVE TIME TO WORK ON MY PROJECTS..."

That's the jist of my summer so far. I'm adjusting to my new apartment, hanging out with some important people, working nearly full time, taking a summer art class, and STILL trying to squeeze in some time to draw. I have been sketching occasionally (you can check out some of my sketchbook stuff on my twitter @keviokevio), and I have been able to draw (almost) every day, but it's really difficult to keep to a schedule that doesn't really factor in... life.

Luckily I got a random spurt (is spurt a word) of inspiration a couple laaate nights ago and made a few quick sketches for my animated short. It's in the pre-alpha stage right now so I'm just experimenting with different stuff. Hopefully I'll have time to show you guys more later!



P.S. You can probably tell in my drawings that my CDA class has only covered the upper torso so far HAH.

2 comments:

  1. Kewl stuff!! and I know what you mean, summer is going by super fast! heh xP but keep up the good work <3

    ReplyDelete