Thursday, July 19, 2012

Drawing life with Kevin

I've been doing a lot of life drawing since I started attending Kevin Chen's Analytically Figure Drawing class at CDA a few weeks ago. Needless to say, 90% of it is a scribble crap, but that other 10% IS INCREDIBLY actually decent. Here are a few highlights from the last few weeks.







I'm kinda proud of the last one there. I don't usually draw that well!!! Hopefully I'll have more cool life drawings to show later. Maybe 11% will be decent :')

Check out a few more life drawings at my newly prettied website http://www.kevinlamdraws.com/drawings/life-drawing

Okay off to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES MIDNIGHT PREMIERE NOW YEAH

2 comments:

  1. these are awesome Kevin! I love the second page where he's bent over, the bun makes me think of Jay lolz! love it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine! That model IS JayJay. He has the awesomest poses.

      Delete