Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Website complete!


I feel your pain. You've been waiting countless years for my website to return (despite it only being gone for only a year). You've cried yourself to sleep and I apologize for those tears. I too have felt said sad sorrow swell upon my cheeks in turn of slumber. But alas! Pain no more!! For my website, named kevinlamdraws.com, has once again reached a state of completion!!!

I have nearly all my artwork and projects up there, including some NEVER BEFORE SEEN artwork!! It's technically finished but there's still a few things I want to add to it (like more pretty pictures). It's like I released a complete game but there's still a bunch of unreleased DLC. This new DLC lets you ride a firey horse.

http://www.kevinlamdraws.com

Check it out!

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. WHY AM I NOT RIDING A FIREY HORSE RIGHT NOW?? lolz but otherwise awesome dude! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firey horses come to those who wait. (Words to live by.)

    ReplyDelete