Sunday, November 11, 2012

Telly Update No. 3

HEY. I just realized, this is the only place I talk about Telly online in my own voice - everything else is in Telly's little voice on his FB page. That little guy! So adorable!! (Disclaimer: Contrary to a multitude of digital presentations, I am not schizophrenic.)

So here's Telly update #3!
  • Telly screened at the CSU Media Arts Festival this past Saturday!! It was awesome. People enjoyed it. My friends came out to support. It was a great night. Plus, Telly won second place in the animation category!! Maybe if I had put Telly in the holocaust the film could've gotten first. Next time.
  • Telly was accepted in the My Hero International Film Festival! (If you're keeping count at home, that's festival number four.) It will screen online on "myhero.com/films", and they might play it at an official screening thing at USC in December. So potentially, that would be great.
  • I'm looking to get funding help to submit Telly to even MORE festivals!!  \(($-$)/ beep bop cha ching
  • Every Telly Update I'll add one or two screenshots from the film. So here ya go.





Man I talk almost as much as Telly.

Like Telly on FB!! Read what he has to say in his little robot voice \((O-o)/
https://www.facebook.com/tellyfilm

No comments:

Post a Comment