Monday, July 27, 2015

Spelunkers


Spelunkers was a short idea I pitched to Nickelodeon a few months ago. It's about 3 cave explorers (a mole, a rabbit, and a rollie pollie) who venture out and discover treasure, friends, and foes in "The Cave".

For the pitch I created a 12-page Bible that included a synopsis, character descriptions, an outline of the short, an expression sheet, some concept art (BGs and props by Eric Omega), additional characters, and some potential-series-if-you-love-me episode ideas. AND THEN ALSO I storyboarded the whole 3-minute short out which ended up being about 370 panels.

I wish I could show you more, but then I'd have to kill you. Via a lam attack. Also I might develop this property further so I don't want to reveal it all today. Ask me if you have any questions about the project, or wish to see more art for it!

P.S. Next month I'll start posting Ascent comics. REGULARLY. DUH DUHDUDHDUDHDUH. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment